Archive for August, 2008
Here’s a video I made that I call: “Pucker Up!”
Here’s some more nit-picking. This is edition #1 of sayings/phrases that I can’t stand hearing:
- “Cheers!”, as a form of saying ‘thank you’. Just say ‘thanks!’ for Chrissakes. I only accept this from genuine British people. Everyone else is just a poser what thinks they’re cool. Putting on airs is not cool. It’s irritating.
- “No worries”, as a form of saying ‘you’re welcome’. Same as above…just substitute ‘Australian’ for ‘British’. (that’s a double whammy there…..”Here you go Bob” “Oh…cheers Dan!” “No worries.”)
- When anyone says “Alrighty then!”, like Jim Carrey did in that movie 25 years ago. Isn’t that hip?
- That’s almost as hip as when someone says ANY Austin Powers catchphrase
- All of my life I’ve gotten perturbed whenever someone, when presented with strange behaviour, goes: “Oooooooooooookayyyyyyy……” (sometimes it’s just a shortened “ok!” with a certain inflection…like “eww-kay”…to indicate the same thing: that they’re stupid)
- Certain words make me sick. The worst is “stinky”. It’s just horrible. It’s like a cutesy word for something that stinks. Excuse me, but I tend to think that anything that stinks is OFFENSIVE, and offensive things are not fucking cute. Cutesy words in and of themselves are bad enough, but when you use one to describe the smell of dogshit or something, it’s even worse. It’s like calling a dismemberment a ‘boo-boo’.
Fuck I hate ‘stinky’! I can’t even go on now. Look for Part #2 some other time.
Yeah, I’m a rule-breaker. (I’m breaking the ‘Don’t-make-a-stupid-face’ rule)
Some house in Niagara Falls. Owned, I assume, by a racist.